October State Inspection Due
Time for your October Virginia State inspection - what do we check? We have an entire checklist that we have to go through, but here is the short list:
1. Check the tread depth (check for tire wear on the outside and inside of the tire for alignment issues).
2. Check your lights (headlights, backlights, reverse lights, marker lights, brake lights, turn signals and an often overlooked area: your tag light).
3. Check your mirrors (checking for cracked, chipped or missing mirrors).
4. Check your horn (no muffled sound).
5. Check your windshield for cracks or improperly placed stickers.
6. Check that your wipers are properly working.
7. Check that your defroster is operating.
8. Check dashboard for any warning lights.
9. Check the brakes and parking brakes.
10. Check the steering & suspension.
11. Check the exhaust system and air pollution control system.
12. Check the airbag readiness light.
If all items are approved, an inspection sticker will be given. If any issues are observed, they must be corrected and reinspected within 15 days. Don't wait until the end of the month. You cannot make an appointment for an inspection so you really need to pre-plan to bring it to Cutshaw Automotive
3/18/2021 04:58:48 am
If you want to repair your automobile always hire professional and certified repairer.so that your problem solved in a particular time and in low budget.
5/2/2021 02:03:41 pm
If you want to replace your chipped or broken window glass of automobile always go for professional auto repair as they use high quality glass which is strong and comes with warranty .
6/3/2021 02:54:39 pm
If you want junk car for scrapping material or any other purposes you can hire professional sellers who will provide you junk car in genuine price.
8/5/2021 06:25:13 pm
I am grateful that this post shared that when looking for an auto service to have our cars inspected, it is important that we ensure that the mechanic is certified. It makes sense for us to hire a mechanic who is certified as they are trained. I will definitely keep this information in mind should I need to have a car inspected.
3/12/2023 10:38:35 pm
In many states, October is the month when annual vehicle inspections are due, which is an important aspect of maintaining road safety. These inspections check critical components such as brakes, lights, tires, and emissions, to ensure that the vehicle meets the state's safety and environmental standards. Failing to pass the inspection can result in fines or even legal consequences, so it's essential to schedule an inspection and address any necessary repairs promptly. By staying on top of state inspections, you can help keep your vehicle safe and in compliance with local laws.
Leave a Reply.
Follow our blog for specials, car hacks and safety tips.